Be Inspired by the Brightest Minds of Fintech from Across Asia, and be The Next One
27 July 2017, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center
The magnitude of change that fintech has brought to our banking and finance industry is beyond anyone’s knowledge, a completely new digital financial ecosystem with larger inclusiveness and enormous potentials is taking shape.
With the theme: “Relearn, Rethink, Action”, START Fintech Conference 2017 will bring audience to have a closer look and deeper examination on how and how good fintech has been doing in Hong Kong and other Asian countries. What we wish our audience to bring back are actionable ideas, inspirations and positive energy to start their amazing fintech journey for their company, and for the development of Hong Kong fintech at large.
Speakers of START are respective fintech governor, fintech entrepreneurs and key fintech drivers and leaders in Asia, who are also previous senior banker, technical and security expert, bitcoin and blockchain specialist, lawyer and educator. With this speaker lineup, we hope to provide audience with a comprehensive fields of knowledge and visions needed in this era of change and reform.
Prosperity for fintech is a teamwork among regulators, financial institutions and financial technology startups, the common goal here is to make financial services friendly, effective, intelligent and available to everyone. The new definition of future banking and finance is still under construction, and it keeps changing everyday. Leaders of the banking and finance industry in this digital era just need the spirit of START. For all current and future leaders and players of fintech, START Fintech Conference 2017 is not to be missed.
START Fintech Conference is a Must Attend
Because you Don’t Want to Miss any of Followings:
Extremely authoritative and credible keynotes from two of the most important and influential leaders and engineers of the development of fintech in China and Singapore.
- Mr. Kevin Guo (郭宇航), Founder and CEO, Dianrong (點融網)
- Mr. Stanley Yong, Head of Innovation Acceleration, Monetary Authority of Singapore
Meet and hear from few of the brightest fintech entrepreneurs from Japan, Hong Kong, Silicon Valley, Singapore and South Korea, who has created a fintech company that the whole world is eyeing on, to share their stories, insights and recipe of success in their own fintech realm.
- Mr. Aaron Siwoku, Founder and CEO, TOAST
- Mr. Andy Chan, Co-founder, Qupital
- Mr. David Rosa, Founder and CEO, Neat
- Mr. Mikaal Abdulla, Founder and CEO, 8 Securities
- Mr. SG Lee, Founder and CEO, Viva Republica
- Mr. Tusyoshi Yokokawa, Co-founder and CEO, Alpaca
- More is coming…
Genuine and powerful conversations among elite panelists and moderators from which you can get credible updates, insight, direction and actionable ideas for your next fintech initiative. Important topics to be discussed will include:
- Meaning of Fintech -Why Should We Demand More?
- Potential of Different Fintech Markets in Hong Kong
- Fintech Threatens to Eat Banks’ Lunch? – An Exploration of B2B Fintech
- Look Underneath the Surface: What are the Problems, Potentials, Red flags and What’s Next for Hong Kong Fintech Development
Getting close to the inside of the minds of more significant leaders and drivers of fintech in Asia:
- Mr. Alex Campbell, Managing Director or Asia, Xero
- Mr. Paul Jung, Head of Products, North East Asia, VISA
- Mr. Sammy Kam, Technical Directors, Octopus (Holdings) Limited
- Mr. Sean Seah, Head of Digital Experience, HSBC
- More is coming…
- Meet and hear from the brightest minds of fintech across Asia in one-stop
- Understand how and how good fintech has been doing in Hong Kong and other Asian countries
- Blow your mind by authoritative, convincing and genuine sharing from passionate global fintech leaders
- Bring back home with credible updates, reference, insight, direction and actionable ideas for your next fintech initiative, and most importantly, positive energy, inspiration, as well as power to transform and innovate for the prosperity for Hong Kong Fintech